Facebook
Twitter

Discussion > Anyone Help me in converting PSD TO HTML ?

HI, I am Hina Eni and I am marketing student expert in SEO and SMM.I am working in the marketing department for 3 years and worked with the best companies in UAE.One of my friend who just starting their own software house from next month looking for a website designer.When his professional website design company started I will also join his company as an SEO expert and will take the responsibility of his marketing department.He got a website designing project from the UK.The project is only about to convert PSD to HTML.The only expert web designer can design it same.Any web designer here who can convert PSD to HTML for me?

December 14, 2017 | Registered CommenterHina Eni

Nadkaar-Ecommerce web design company in Dubai focuses on easy and friendly ecommerce web designing in Dubai with customized features that equally attract your customers with its beautiful designs and serve them with easy usability. We provide custom designs, specific for your website only. Our creative minds design and modify the websites that best suites for your target audience. The more your website attracts its target audience the more your customers get increased.

February 1, 2018 | Registered Commenterweb design